Thursday, September 16, 2010

Prim horse's head

I'm currently making assets for my project Philippine history game.  An island environment is set in the 1800s and I would require horses for kalesas. So I started making a sculptie horse and here is a screenshot of my first head with test texture.

I used blender with the primstar plugin. Then the sculptie map was uploaded in a local OpenSim server in my PC.  I found working with prims really difficult as I am constrained to work with exactly 1024 faces. I can't add or subtract vertices, so this head took a couple of tries before I found an approach.

 I'll share the sculpt maps when the horse is finished. Next project are body and legs.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.